Saturday, February 2, 2008

basketball and brothers

I am on a basketball team and I beat the other players, 18 to 8. Obviously, I won. I got the star for most Christ-like.

I got cool Christmas gifts. I got a dragon and a catapult that was made out of legos, and a remote control airplane and a dart gun. Our Christmas tree shedded like snow. What it looked like was an empty tree when there's no leaves on it. And we found a bird nest on it.

My new brother is gonna come in 2 weeks. I am excited about getting Kai Wei.

I have a horse named Sea Biscuit. Sarah Grace also has a horse that we're going to give her. And Kai Wei gets a tiger and my brother Jonathan has a cheetah.

Thanks for all you that commenteded.

2 comments:

stephen said...

Who is your favorite basketball player?

Are you going to teach your new brother how to play basketball?

xav said...

Hi, Daniel!

I write with your sister Breka at RPlandsthemepark. I just saw the link to your blog and thought I'd read it. Good job! I'll have my son Daniel come look at it tomorrow and maybe he'll comment too. He's the same age as you and he also likes medieval things. Cool lizard, and congratulations on doing so well in basketball. Even more important than playing well is being considered Christ-like by other people on your team. What an awesome award to win! Way to go!

Xav