Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Daniel's first post



My name is Daniel. This is my first time making a blog. I live on a lake. I like swimming and skating on the lake. And snowball fights. I like to play with my friend. My friend's name is Cole. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. Altogether there are 5 kids in my family. I'm adopting 2 kids from Taiwan. Their names are Si Ya and Kai Wei. They have a blog. I'm excited about adopting. I'm excited about Christmas. I like presents. I like decorating my tree. I'm a scout, as you can see. I have a pet fish and a fake pet lizard. I like all the statues of Santa that we have and my nutcracker. I like Age of Empires 3 and Age of Empires 2. I like Hershey Park. My favorite animal is a horse. I'm making a medieval village out of cereal boxes and other boxes. I am home schooled. I like armor days and Colonial days. My favorite color is blue. I like my Mom and I like all my sisters and brothers and my Dad. I like my Mom when she reads me books, and my sister. I like my grandma and grandpa too and my Aunts and Uncles and my other Grandma. Please comment.

19 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Daniel. I like your blog post. I'm glad you like when I read to you.

Breka said...

Hi Daniel! I like your blog. I hope you are deighted by my comment! Love you!

beth said...

Well, I'm certainly glad you mentioned that you liked your Aunts!! And, I'm so relieved that it's a FAKE lizard in your hand. You look very handsome in your scout uniform.

We just picked up our tree today (we had tagged it after Thanksgiving)and tomorrow we plan to decorate.

Have fun!

Aunt Beth

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Daniel,

You may not know me, but I went to Europe with your sisters last summer. They are amazing, and some day I hope to meet you, too. I was highly impressed with your Lego stuff when I visited Breka right before Thanksgiving.

Merry Christmas!

Tisra said...

Hi Daniel! I have a son that's about your age (I think). His name is Grant and he is seven and a half. We are also adopting from Taiwan, although you will have your brother and sister home soon and we must wait longer until we find out about the little baby we'll be matched up with. You write very well and I look forward to reading more of your blog entries. :-)

Tisra
adopting from taiwan
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com

Chairman Mom said...

Hey, Daniel. That is one cool lizard, even if it's fake. My nephews are boy scouts, too.

Best,

Stacey

Breka said...

Hey daniel cool blog

Lisa said...

Hi Daniel

I like your blog. My son Joseph who will be 9 wants to start a blog too. We are waiting to bring his soon to be 8 year old brother home from Vietnam. Joseph is a Scout also. When I get Josephs blog up, maybe you 2 can write back and forth. Keep writing!!!


Lisa

Ann said...

Hi Daniel, I like your new blog. I think it's a great way for us to get to know another family member. When I first saw the lizard I thought it was real, pretty cool!!

MOM said...

Hi Daniel!

I am sure glad the lizard it NOT real! I love your blog, it is very nice.

I love you, MOMMY

beth said...

Hi Daniel, We keep checking for your next post. Matty really liked your pictures. Matt wants me to tell you we have a nest in our Christmas tree! He's so excited that Kai Wei may be home soon. We will see you at Christmas! Aunt Beth and Daniel

beth said...

oops! That should have Aunt Beth and Matt (you'd think I'd know my own kid's name :0) )

Becky said...

Hey Daniel,

That picture of you inyour scout uniform is so good i think it should go on a ceral box! Your are looking fine and healthy these days.So a nutritional cereal of course!
Mrs. Saylor.

Unknown said...

Finally read the "Two in Taiwan" blog and discovered yours. Your blog is neat,and I do like all the photos selected. How nice of Annie to help you. What fun for you.
Love you,
Grandma

junglemama said...

Hi Daniel! Welcome to the blogging world.

Jeaneen said...

Hi Daniel. I just found your blog. You write very nicely.

How excting that your new brother will be arriving soon.

Be good for Becca!

Aunt Jeaneen

aimee said...

Hi Daniel!

I am glad that I found your blog! You must be excited that your new brother will be home soon!

Aimee

junglemama said...

What a great blog! You are one handsom young man! :)

junglemama said...

Hi Daniel! You are already a great blogger!